Follow this brief manual to connect to Amazon Aurora:
1. Login to your AWS Account.
2. In case you don't have a MySQL db on Amazon Aurora, use this tutorial to create it: https://aws.amazon.com/getting-started/tutorials/configure-connect-serverless-mysql-database-aurora/?trk=gs_card#
3. In the list on the left click on 'Databases' and in the appeared auroraamazon-cluster select the database you want to work with.
4. After the database selection the connection credentials will appear below.
5. Copy and Paste these credentials in 'Hostname' and 'Port' in GUI-Interface of our tool at the appropriate Source or Destination stage. Click button 'Test connection' to check the connection.
6. Type the name of the database you'd like to convert in 'Database' combo box. Or press button 'Refresh to observe all existing MySQL databases available there. Choose the needed one.
7. Click Next button to continue.