There are several ways to run Windows applications on your Mac OS X. For example, you can use a virtual machine such as Parallels Desktop. Or use Apple's Boot Camp to run a full installation of Windows directly on your Mac. Install Windows tools directly with CrossOver and use them just like any other native Mac application.
WineBottler is also a perfect solution for running MS Windows programs on OS X.
Follow the steps described below to run DBConvert software on your Mac.
1. Install WineBottler package from http://winebottler.kronenberg.org website.
2. Run Wine.app and click 'Control Panel' item.
3. Click 'Add/Remove Programs' in appeared window.
4. Install DBConvert or DBSync Product downloaded from https://dbconvert.com/download/
5. Click 'Wine Menu -> File Manager' and start DBConvert software
6. Run it on your favorite OS X Operating System.
Please note: for MS Access related products you should have Microsoft Office Access Runtime installed.