If registration window is not available, it means that your product is registered.
But you can always re-register your copy.
To reregister the tool you should clean Registry Editor folder with the following instructions:
(Application should be closed.)
1. Start button-> Run command or (Win+R)
2. In the field enter "regedit" command
3. Open "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder and select "Software" item
4. Find DMSoft Technologies folder, open it
5. Here the folder with the name of this product must be presented, open it. (e.g. DBConvert for MS SQL & MySQL)
6. Inside this folder you should delete ‘RegCode’ folder
7. Open converter again afterwards and register it with new License information.