Such a situation usually happens due to the way the tables(.dbf files) were created. If you want your .dbf tables to be converted easily they must be free, not constrained within a database.
Note: Regarding this problem please check the following details:
- if you choose directory with .dbf files and tables do not appear on Customization stage :
- tables do not belong to FoxPro environment
- other applications occupy the tables
- there is no additional files belong to the tables, for example files needed for memo fields in the table
- if you choose .dbc file as a source for conversion and tables do not appear on Customization stage:
- the 'lost' tables are not included into dbc file properly